xMatters, inc., a leader in communication-enabled business processes, today announced continued strong company growth and accelerated worldwide adoption of its enterprise intelligent communications solutions for the third quarter of fiscal year 2015, ending December 31, 2014.
Today’s modern enterprise cannot afford business interruptions, whether they are IT operations-, business operations- or business continuity-related. With more automation, more diversified IT infrastructures and more dispersed workforces, quick resolutions and reliable communications systems are critical.
xMatters’ global customers rely on its award-winning intelligent communications layer to solve two-way enterprise-wide communications and alerting challenges. The technology automatically pinpoints and alerts the required individuals, IT teams and/or external service providers needed to coordinate and collaborate to quickly produce a resolution to rectify a critical IT or business disruption.
Among the quarter highlights was the launch of the latest major release of the xMatters On-Demand cloud platform in December. The technology enables targeted two-way enterprise-wide intelligent communications and alerting, boasting significantly enhanced collaboration features, a cloud-to-enterprise hybrid integration agent, enhancements to executive and employee messaging, and more. With this new release, xMatters’ soaring customer base enjoys overall increased business value messaging. To learn more about xMatters’ intelligent, targeted communications solutions, go to: http://www.xmatters.com/products/.
Corporate highlights for the third-quarter fiscal year 2015 include:
- Eight consecutive quarters of record growth
- More than 250 percent year-over-year business growth for new business versus the same quarter last year
- Revenue growth of 60 percent, attributed in large part to a continued surge in xMatters On-Demand technology customer adoption
- Addition of new customers worldwide, including AbbVie, Citrix, Hubspot, Getty Images, HCL Bombardier, Intercontinental Hotel Group, National Broadcast Network Australia, Tennis Australia and Texas Roadhouse, among others; new customers came primarily from a variety of sectors, including technology, finance and healthcare
- Product innovation, including launch of the latest xMatters technology release which boasts strong collaboration, cloud-to-enterprise integration capabilities, strengthened mobility capabilities and improved data quality
- Worldwide employee growth of 24 percent.