4me as GDPR compliance platform.
The European Union (EU) made an impact across the globe with passage of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) in May 2016. When it goes into effect on May 25th, 2018, all companies - including international firms - doing business with individuals located in EU member nation territory must comply with the law’s far-reaching provisions. Failure to act quickly to prepare for the regulation could have serious consequences for an organization’s bottom line, customer relationships and brand image. Now is the time for organizations to begin allocating budget and resources to implement governance processes and controls, and to identify tools to help with compliance.
4 Areas of Action
To make sure you are compliant as a company with GDPR regulations before May 25th 2018, you should divide your necessary actions into 4 areas:
- Data Register
- Organizational requirements
- Technical requirements
- Registration and audit requirements
InfraVision has developed a solution to help you become compliant with the registration and audit requirements of GDPR.
Registration and audit requirements
To be able to prove compliance with GDPR regulations, your company needs to set up an extensive amount of workflow procedures regarding the protection of the rights of the Data Subject and regarding the Controller and Processor of personal data. These workflow procedures need to have a full audit trail and they need to be accessible for your Data Protection Officer. You also need to be able to report on these workflow procedures.
In contrast to the organizational and technical requirements, the registration and audit requirements are not company specific. The set of workflow procedures is the same for every company, including the audit and reporting requirements.
Based on that, InfraVision has developed a full set of the required workflow procedures for GDPR and configured these workflows as templates in 4me. By adopting this solution you will save an extensive amount of time and money in adopting GDPR for your company.
We offer this solution to our existing 4me customers as a fixed price package to help you make a large step in becoming GDPR compliant. Customers who are not a current user of 4me can buy the solution as a stand-alone product through a tailor-made offer. The solution consists of 20+ workflow procedures, documented on paper and configured as templates in 4me.
The solution offered by InfraVision on the 4me request management platform consists of the following workflows:
Preconfigured workflows for all Data Subject requests
- Insight of personal data
- Rectification of personal data
- Objection usage of personal data
- Transfer of personal data
- Upload of personal data
- Right To Be Forgotten (RTBF)
- Rejection Fully Automated Decision Making (FAD)
Preconfigured internal workflows (best practices)
- Update of data
- Forward rectifications
- Complaint handling
- Delete data
Preconfigured workflows GDPR obligations
- Data leak prevention
- Active data leak detection
- Data leak reporting & notification
- Third party data security evaluation
- Data processor monitoring
- Obtain personal data
- Obtain personal data
- Directly obtained personal data
- Indirectly obtained personal data
Preconfigured workflows on Assessments
- Privacy by design & default assessment
- GDPR impact assessment
- Data leak assessment
- Security processing assessment
- Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA)
- Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA)
- Full audit trail on all workflows
- Ability to report on the requests and complaints
- Only accessible by the Data Protection Officer and his teams
- Preconfigured in a fast and intuitive request management system, 4me.
Want to know more?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.