What 4me offers
The use of multiple external providers has become the dominant operating model for large enterprise organizations. For them, multi-sourcing is a strategic choice that extends beyond the IT department to other domains that support the core business, such as human resources, finance and facility management.
4me is the only service management application capable of real-time monitoring of all agreements with internal and external service providers along the service hierarchy without the need for an extensive and costly customization effort. It organizes the workload of each IT specialist and ensures that they are able to collaborate seamlessly with everyone involved in the delivery of services to the organization’s end-users.
4me is a pay-as-you-go service. This means that you don't have to invest beforehand and you don't enter into a long term commitment. 4me is hosted in a data centre within the European Union.
By using 4me, IT managers at your organization finally get the information they need to stay in control of the IT services they obtain as well as the ones they deliver. In addition, 4me enables seamless collaboration with other service providers, thereby increasing the productivity of the service organization.
4me supports the following processes:
- Service Portfolio & Catalogue Management
- Service Level Management
- Service Asset & Configuration Management
- Request & Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Change & Release Management
- Project & Portfolio Management
- Time Tracking
- Knowledge Management (KCS based)
Silver Bullets 4me
- 4me supports the Service Integration And Management functionality out-of-the-box
Although most enterprise-class service management applications claim to be capable of supporting the Service Integration and Management (SIAM) function, 4me is the only one that is capable of delivering this without the need for an extensive and costly customization effort.
- 2 x faster
Instant access to information makes all the difference. Customers will be served faster by your service desk. The performance of your entire support organization will go up. 4me is built for speed. Try it, you’ll immediately notice the difference.
- 50% less administration
- Self Service allows your customers to register and track their requests.
- Request grouping lets you handle major incidents 10 times faster.
- Problems that require root cause analysis are identified for you.
- Workflow automation saves change managers more than half their time.
- Eliminate training costs
4me is so intuitive that most users are productive within minutes using the Quick Start Guide. No more expensive training development or classroom training. An online training module is available for each role to help users discover the more advanced features of 4me.