Framework contract Smals awarded to InfraVision!
On 19 November 2018, Smals, the largest ICT service provider of the Federal Government in Belgium, assigned InfraVision the contract with the reference "Tool for permanent real-time monitoring of the IT infrastructure". As a valued Nexthink partner, InfraVision presented the Nexthink TM software suite, which offers the best solution in all areas, both functionally and price-wise.
The framework contract runs for a period of 4 years, and both Smals itself and most federal government institutions in Belgium can make use of this contract.
This includes the following organizations:
- The members of Smals and their members if the member is an association,
- The contracting authorities affiliated to the primary and secondary network of the KSZ (Crossroads Database of Social Security),
- The public services of the Community and regional ministries and public bodies with legal personality representing the Communities and Regions,
- The Brussels Regional Informatics Centre (BRIC).
Nexthink software offers support on 3 domains in a unique way, by applying Big Data technology:
- Quality of Service: reduce the number of incidents, shorten the resolution time of incidents, increase employee satisfaction, and monitor the quality of services in real time.
- Transformation: accelerate the digital transformation of your workstations, eliminate disruptions caused by changes, and keep an up-to-date overview of the workstations before, during and after the transformation.
- Compliance: make your employees aware of security risks, enforce security-conscious and compliant behaviour, and manage security breaches.
For more information about the Nexthink software, please click here.
If you want to be contacted by InfraVision for more information, you can contact us via this way